Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Rain. I just got caught in it. Was driving back from Telok Blangah after a hearty breakfast. My Fav. Fishball Noodle Stall. Adventurous...Couldn't even see the car infront. Or where to stop at the traffic light.. the came the lightning, and the traffic lights when kaput!

Rain. Something many abhor. Plans are wrecked, picnic sandwiches becomes soggy, rice becomes porridge. Yet we forget to see how the heat subsides, the haze disappears and the plants get a break from the scorching heat. Even I get to enjoy the nice cooling effect from it. Refeshes me.

Rain. It makes my shoes and socks soggy, my sandals wet, the eeeeee feeling. Other than my feet hating it, the rest of me loves it.

Now, I'm about to get going out..and guess what's stopping me, giving me time to write here? The Rain. My feet somehow tells the brain not to torment it by walking in the wetness of the rain. Sick, but true. I hate wet shoes, demoralises.

Well, I have to put my feet down (no puns about it), and get moving. Delaying won't make the rain stop. Life must go on. Flowers can only blossom when sufficient rain falls over it isn't it?

I'm a blabber. I'll be back. Rain or shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home