Tuesday, November 25, 2003

70 kg > Mun's Weight < 80 kg
(Disclaimer: First, read carefully. It is not MUM'S weight, but MUN'S weight. Secondly, Resemblance to anyone, or anything, alive, dead or in between, is coincidental. If you habour bad feelings against me for it. I can only say... TOO BAD!)


Its for the umpteenth in 5 days, and counting, that there must be a comment passed about my weight. Classic examples of such commentary went about whether this (my weight) was what I felt best for myself, to complete lifting of the entry (dated Oct 28, 2003).

I decided that something must be done. Thus, I'm blogging.

Nothing to hide, if the last time you saw me was in 2001, I hope the impression, image and size remained that way in your mind. I shan't describe how I was then. Let' not leave too many people in disbelief.

I used to wonder why my classmates of 2000, when they meet me now, do not recognize me. They simply walked past without noticing anythin; or staring at me, and moving on.

I thought I became detested/ detestful after parting with them.

Oh well, allow me to give you some entertaining background. Believe it or not, I used to be a thin, scrawny and thin, tall guy. My then-classmates used to buy me 1 Snickers, or Mars bar EVERYDAY! And it didn't have much effect on me. My teachers complained that I was too skinny, 'eat more' used to be a common phrase I hear.

Nothing to hide, as I already mentioned...

Today, I need to lose 7 kilos by the end of the year. Somehow I feel that the Mars and Snickers (which I prefered the latter), accumulated, and exploded lately.

Now, onto the battle plan on how I would shed 7 kilos by the end of this year. Of course, my friends, how could I do it without you helping me? With your comments being my motivation to lose weight, your incentives as great.

Here's the Plan A; for those who has endlessly been commenting on how fat I am. Since so much has been transpired, for every 1 kilo I lose, you pass me $10. At the end of the year, with the 7 kilos I lose, we'd go for a great nice dinner?

At least, I get to look good during Christmas, and have someone to blame when all the weight had been 're-attached' on my body.

As usual, most Plan As don't work.

Honestly, 7 kilos were/is easy. It's easy to put on, but shedding it, is another issuea all together.

Thanks for the comments, now, I really need your help as to what I could do.

Suggestions, please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home