Wednesday, June 04, 2003

My dry season. May I dig out some old stuff to post. So that you are kept occupied while I recuperate. Your visits are imporant to me.

This was something written some many years back. Savor...

To thee my Love, shall I pledge...


Over the Mountains,
Under the Sea,
To thee my love,
I shall pledge.

Circumstances we have shared,
Arguments we have had,
But the love for thee I shall bear,
Shall be like the Ocean air,
Never ending, not a fare.

Never would I leave thee,
Never would I bear forsaken thee.
The more shall I love you,
The more shall I have,
For both may just be infinite.

You hold that treasured place
within my heart,
And that shall never part.
I place thee deep within my heart,
For without thee I dare not feel.
You hold that special place of love,
That no one else can fill.

To thee my love, shall I pledge.....
Mun Loon

All rights' reserved, 2000 (C)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home