Sunday, June 15, 2003

One week

I disappeared from my blog for one week. One good, long week. It somehow passed without me realising what had happened.

I've been having so much on my mind, that I didn't know where to start from. I had to formulate my thoughts well, and write it for you. I was too tired during the week. Had a supp Paper to sit for, 'cause amist my not-too-bad results, stood a bad grade for, yet again, my Accounting module.

It was a long but very fun week too. I had my time, and a great time going out with my mate, good time spent.

Blogging requires alot of reflective analysis of whatever happens around me. I can't write this way often, as in..like this entry. Its more than blabbering whatever goes thro my mind. Its about carefully putting words into place, ensuring that I do not mention names, sound political, or insensitive to certain current issues which may be of a raw nerve to many, incl. the Govt.

But I love it.

To add on to the hectic week was a casual thought about publishing. In the many considerations. Had one of them being NOT able to blog anymore. Now, what do you think about that?

I still have a lot up my mind, just not penned. I would take some time to slowly pen them. (Yes, many of you would still remind me that this is my blog, that I can do whatever I wish you, but I want to assure you that all who reads my blog, matters to me! And as my stakeholder here, your say matters.)

The need to feel blue, where I go into my time of reflections, would churn out stuff where I can draw from to write. There must be a moment for it. Having a busy and tiring week, even in my dreams, didn't have the opportunity to get that.

I would be trying my best to make up for the lost week. May my sincerity and best shot make up for any mediocre (felt like typing mediacorps, juz remembered, no names allowed!) entries.

Cheers,
Mun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home