Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Hi Friends,

My thousandth apologies. I've been.. *place my hand at my nose* up to here! There seems to be endless things to do these 2 weeks, and I really find it hard blogging.

Firstly, I would like to tell you ALL something. I'm not sad or feeling down. In fact, I think I can proudly say, in all these madness of studying in a system as where I am, and also ALL the things I am doing, have to do, and will be doing, I'm generally happy.

Secondly, I'm happy cause I am not going to allow my work to run my emotions for me. I'm happy because I do not live for my work, nor my grades. I'm happy because in all the rush and fuss, I need who my friends are, and how they have been supporting me through.

I see you.

Your constant encouragement for me to pen something here. (You know, I've got an affinity to write 'pen' with a double 'n' and delight with a double 't'. I think it sounds nicer!)

Your constant reminder that you often come to my site; and realise that I haven't updated, and leave disappointed. I feel so bad. I just wish I could clear my mind, still my heart, and pen something that would lift your spirits and encourage your being.

I've got good news. My Semester is closing in 2 weeks. After 16 weeks of bringing myself through an (actually) interesting monotony of life, I sure have alot to say.

Thanks for coming, and as Shakespeare would put it, and I can only humbly rephrase,

"what here shall miss, my toil (of my running fingers) shall strive to mend."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home