Sunday, July 13, 2003

1st week of school

I never expected my first week of school to be this tiring. After a 3 month holiday, into the final week(s), I had almost lost sense of time. I couldn't tell between the different days until the day before it. The weekday didn't seem different from the weekend. It was all as lively.

It was an eventful week, with so many things happening all in one week,

- The opening of semester, a new chapter;
- The separation of the adult twins co-joined at the head, a new hope;
- The passing of the twins, a new light;
- The embrace of the loss, a new love.

There was so much to write as I lived the week, the only problem was that by the time I wanted to pen, my brains didn't function as they were suppose to. I was too tired to crystallize my thoughts, and pen them down.

I did write something during the week, actually on Sunday, in serious considerations on whether I should publish it here. Its about the Education System here. Somehow felt that what I wrote might not be too good for the audience's health (mental and emotional). I'd seek the advice of professionals within the industry before I publish ok?

Its wierd that education has become a sensitive issue in my community. Ironically, educating is about learning, and it is encouraged that we are 'life-long learners'. In other words, it sounds to me that we'd be 'life-long sufferers', walking on eggshells when we mention the sacred word, Education.

I love studying, the quest to learning new things, and exploring beyond my horizons are the best things that I can do, and wish to do it for life. The only thing that kills my love, is the way everyone else looks at it.

Funnily, I don't live my life the way you look at it, but it somehow matters. I think, its because, you matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home