Monday, January 26, 2004

Foreword

It has been a month since I last blogged. It felt like a month since someone came to have a peep on my blog. Either that or many were kind to not ask why I have disappeared, and not written anything, knowing that I would have been busy or busy, or busy.

Yes, I was busy.

In a new year, where many things are happening all at the same time, all inspiration (grouses, complains, thoughts) to write, nitty gritties to pen, perhaps managed to make it to the Post-It and stuck on my wall.

Another time.

Well, lets begin with the new year. Its no joke celebrating 2 new years in one month, err, 21 days or 3 weeks to be exact.

I'd be writing more over the next few days. Feeling bit tired to continue about Chinese New Year, and how it feels to celebrate CNY as I grow older.

Its odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home