Monday, March 08, 2004

Life, What an Irony!

Many a times we stop and think
Of which to those we have to thank
Some may just come and leave,
Like the passerby at the door.

Nothingness in which we came,
With love and tears we get to leave,
With someone at our graves to weep and cry,
At least with fondness we leave to dry.

Strength I got when I started to live,
From those who fervently dared to die,
Sacrificial for me so I might dwell,
In the humbleness of you from within.

Love had come from such within,
The expression of love I can’t explain,
Unconditional love you gave to me,
Explains the love I share with thee.

The risk I took I knew it all,
I knew I risked what I own once more,
But yet knew you’re worth much more,
And so I gave my all in all.

We look at life and start to laugh,
In the time we take to come and go,
With all the stress and uncertainty,
And yet to leave unwillingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home