Sunday, May 18, 2003

Missing in Action

I noticed a lapse in my blog's entries for a few days after the 'I'm Shy' entry. No choice, I was spending more time replying and responding to the range of reactions and uproar that came with it. Reactions ranged from the admittance of not knowing me well enough, and others sounding like I called myself a saint. Outrage or guilt, I had them all.

Friends, as I blog in some of my deepest thoughts and revelations of myself, I make myself vulnerable as you see another side that I don't usually speak of, or even reveal. Its like coming to you, and laying aside my defenses, or putting down my guards, and sharing with you. When unprotected, I am, as vulnerable and fragile; coming to you in good faith, with hopes such would be reciprocated.

I spent some time away from blogging. I wasn't upset or emotional by the responses. (Glad that people actually read my stuff..keke) But it was essential to take time to think about how much I could actually strip here, and allow the many to read, and comment, objectively or otherwise.

And I have decided.

On a brighter note, there was this one person who told me that she agreed. She is one lady (the name, is in my heart, curious? Ask me..) that means a world to me. My one confidante. I must say, was very touched when I didn't get her shocked face, instead a calm look that said, 'yah true..'

Anyway, thanks for the comments I recieved for the last entry. Whatever you said matters, airy or not, it holds weight and reminds me constantly where our friendship stands, and how I may work to forge a better friendship.

For a better friendship, Cheers mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home