Friday, May 09, 2003

I'm having/had a bad day. Can't really tell the difference between the tenses as I am still feeling horrible, and the day hasn't ended. There's this feeling of neglect by my beloved friends, and loved ones. Today, I somehow feel so uncared for. No one seems to have bothered about how I felt, or how I feel. No one seems to have made exceptions for me all on the same day.

Was I selfish to want my friends and loved ones just make a lil exception for me? Was it too much for them to give me 5 mins of their affection and time? Was it too much for me to ask of them to forgo something for a short while..and have some time for me?

Does it matter to anyone that I need to feel special too? Has it ever occurred that I do have my depressed moments and need some care and concern too? Has it ever occurred that I might not be able to handle rejections too well? Has it ever occurred that I also needed a lil gentleness and thoughtfulness?

I'm human. Or did you just realise it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home