Tuesday, January 11, 2005

'Rainy Days and Mundays always makes me cry...'

Dear Loyal Readers, Silent Supporters, all of whom, my dearest Friends,

Mundayblues has been a part of my life since its 'virgin post' in May 2003. It was a way of which I could simply keep you in touch with my mind, my heart and my fingers. It was my way of entertaining you, when I physically wasn't there.

I felt it was one of the ways that would make up my physical absence in your lives, that you could still be engaged in your mind, by my works and thoughts.

I hope I did. Mundayblues has seen alot of your support, kindest comments and nicest gestures to support and spur me on to write on. I had been very busy over a period of time, and for those who stuck on and returned even when I didn't update at all.

For all these, may I accord my gratitude to you all. There would be no motivation to write if there weren't people like you around.

I have put some thought into this, and have decided to stop writing on Mundayblues. I think for those who feel that this is a good site to read; that all good things, has to come to an end. The end of my journey on Mundayblues has come.

Over the last 2 wonderful years, I have experienced your kindness and grace when you come to Mundayblues, you have been the best audience/readers anyone could have asked for. How you tolerated my controversial entries, sweeping remarks and cuttingly candid observations and frustrations.

I have grown over these years to be more sensitive, yet bold on media as such. I had so much fun being part of this site, this project and place.

For all those who felt you have been blessed on Mundayblues, pay it forward. Bless someone else, if I could request, the tsunami victims. They need alot more love than anyone else around.

Each article here was written for you, I hope it meant something to you within.

As for now, till we meet again; Farewell my Friends, and take care.

May God Bless you.

Love,
Mun Loon

Writer/Creator
www.mundayblues.blogspot.com

munloon@ hotmail.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Belle Charlene said...

MundayBlues will be dearly missed. Where else would I go to for a mind-provoking read now? Sigh.

January 11, 2005 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best in life and thanks for your guidance! It has been a great pleasure reading the great "chicken soup" articles and I'll miss your writings.

Take care!

- Gerald

January 11, 2005 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger nadalala said...

hey i'm gonna miss ya. take care yea. ur entries were very thought provoking.

January 12, 2005 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger sars said...

Mundayblues has been...
A great source of inspiration...

Readable, without being shallow...

January 12, 2005 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Linda NJ said...

NoOoooOOoOOOoOOooOOooOooOo!!!!!
This is not happening!

Dude, I'll miss your entries as much as I miss you!

How about writing to me by snail mail?

Yes, I guess that'd suffice. Heh.

January 14, 2005 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touched entry....

January 18, 2005 at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home